Thursday, September 03, 2015

Progress

So I'm just going to put this out there.  I did photos on July 1, but didn't really start trying until August.  While I still have a LOT of work to do, seeing a difference, even a slight one, makes a difference to me.  At first, I couldn't see it.  After talking to some people about the pictures and having some of the changes pointed out, I feel pretty good about it.  You see, all I can see is FAT.  But others are seeing something else.  I need to work on this blind spot so I can see and appreciate the results of hard work.

I have no idea what my starting weight was in the first pics.  I know I am down 5 pounds since August 1.  I'll take it.  And I'm going to keep it up.  120 pounds left to lose. And I am determined to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment