Sunday, December 04, 2011

Christmas decorating!

Our first Christmas as The Powells and in our house.  We had so much fun decorating!  Here are some photos of the house with decorations.  We did a real tree with blue lights and silver, blue, and white ornaments.  I love the sparkly snowflakes!  In the archway from the living room to the dining room, we twisted some lights around some garland and draped that with a silver bow in the middle.  Check out the blue glowing snowman, the stocking I made Jon last year, and the Christmas gift cookie jar on the corner shelf!  We also did some colorful lights in the dining room curtains and I love how that looks!

And the last photo is of my little winter pillow covers.  I think the dogs have claimed them!  Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment