Tuesday, March 30, 2010

getting stuff done

I have been so freaking productive yesterday and today!  And last week, too!  Three grant applications last week, two so far this week, an info packet for our upcoming Women Build program, website updates, event planning, all kinds of great activity!  For the first time in a long time, I don't feel like I'm spinning my wheels without anything happening.  There are a lot of other things I need to do, but for right now, I feel pretty good about how things are going.

Still feeling a little unsettled, though.  I don't like closed doors and there are a lot of those lately.  I just hate not knowing what's happening!  Limbo is a bad place to be, and while I've never been told I need to feel like I'm there, I still do.  Frustrating!

But I'm not going to focus on that.  I'm going to look at the very positive things I've been able to do lately at work and I'm going to know that I'm doing everything I can to improve our situation and hopefully some of these things will pay off soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment