Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Journal Topics: What's troubling you?

The next journal topic on the list is an interesting one for today, considering that I've been venting about the thing that has been troubling me most for the last week or so.  But today is different.  Because I'm reading this topic today and because my policy is to do the topic on the day I read it, no matter what is happening in my life.... here we go!

Journal Topic: What's troubling you?

Right now, at this moment, I have an answer that's going to annoy at least several people in my life who hate it when I go on and on about how happy I am.  But I don't really care about how annoyed they get, because I feel like shouting this from the rooftops.  Right now, at this moment.. nothing is troubling me at all.  The issues I've been dealing with - my mom's health, my finances, work, etc... are not troubling me right now.  Happily, my mom is fine, so that's no longer a worry.  Finances are always going to be an issue, but I've decided that worrying about it won't do any good so I'm not going to worry.  Work is getting better.  I'm having one of those amazing moments when I have a feeling of peace that just spreads over my entire life like an umbrella during a rainstorm.  I've been praying for this, and it looks like now I'm getting it.  I'm not sure I've ever really experienced this kind of peace before.  Everything in my life seems to be coming together, for the first time in a long time.  Dare I say it?  I'm truly happy.

I know a huge part of my current happiness is having someone in my life.  I fought loneliness for so long and felt like I would never find anyone.  Now that I have and things are going so well between us, I find that there are possibilities in life that I had pretty much given up on.  I was sure I would never find love, that nobody would look twice to see what's inside rather than what's outside.  But someone did.  And happily, I see in him the same beauty he sees in me.  I've never been this happy in a relationship.  It's amazing.

The other happy parts of my life include a show that's about to go on, great friends, an incredible family, and lots of things to look forward to this year.  I love looking forward to things! 

So I got a little off topic, but that's okay since it's my blog and I can do what I want here!  This was an interesting topic for this moment, but I'm happy to say I answered it honestly.  I'm so grateful that nothing is troubling me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment