Monday, July 20, 2009

Draha continues

Just because I'm doing so much theatre doesn't mean I'm not working on my books. On the contrary, I've taken lots of notes in the past few days and am going to spend some time this week transferring them onto the outline for Book 1. I'm getting close to the end of this outline, which is very exciting. I want to finish outlining book 1 before November so it can be my NaNo project. I'm determined to finish the first book by the end of this year. I think I can do it!

On another note, I've really been wanting to do some shorter projects lately. I want to do some short stories and/or flash fiction. I'll work on that a bit this week, I think - just to see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 AM

    Short projects are invigorating because you actually get to finish something and get it out there quickly. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete