Thursday, May 14, 2009

back into the swing of things

Next week, I'm setting aside some quality time for writing.  I've been thinking about Draha a lot and I've also been thinking about trying seriously to get some freelance work.  With the move and new bills to pay, not to mention the fun salary cut I just had to endure, I could use the extra income.  I'm going back to the job boards to see if I can get some work.  I'm also going to start thinking of ways to market my services to local businesses and organizations.

Maybe now is the time to get something started.  Maybe now is the time to start building.  I know it will take a long time, but I know that if I work hard at it and do a good job, it will pay off someday.  That's all that matters, right?

I've had so much on my mind to distract me from my goals and dreams.  Now, I need to come back down to earth and get to work on them again.  Those books won't write themselves!w

No comments:

Post a Comment