Thursday, March 19, 2009

FINISHED BLOCKING!!!

The show is blocked. *insert big sigh of relief* Now I get to do all the fun stuff, the character stuff. We're running all of Act 2 tomorrow night and then next week we'll do Act 1 one night then Act 2 the next. It seems like we just started, but we're a little over a week away from running the entire show for the first time! We'll do some refining next week and will correct any small problems.

We have only 35 days until opening night, according to my counter! The theatre is completely clear of previous sets now and is ready for my set to be constructed. I think they're starting on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:37 AM

    Congrats! I talk about working with directors as a writer in auditions and rehearsals in today's blog (March 26) and yesterday, I wrote about the experience of seeing my play. You might find both interesting.

    ReplyDelete