Thursday, August 10, 2006

getting up early is hard

Okay, so it didn't work out this morning. I'm in the habit of hitting my alarm clock three times every morning, and this morning was no exception. I'll jog when I get home from work. I promise!!!

But there is good news regarding breakfast and lunch. I made good choices today, a granola bar for breakfast and a grilled chicken wrap at lunch. Not a french fry in sight! I also haven't had a coke today, which is an accomplishment since I usually drink 3 each day. (I know, that's horrible!) So you see, my big plan is still on track.

I'm feeling a little down today. A little depressed. I can't figure out why.

1 comment:

  1. You don't know me at all - I just got your link off two other blogs and enjoy reading yours - but good luck on your fitness plan! And hang in - it is so hard, at first, but I've been doing the fitness thing about a year, and it is the most incredibly feeling to fit into size 12 and 14 after being a W and XL - and to send the W and XL sizes to goodwill. I would recommend you take it very slowly, don't get impatient, schedule in a 'cheat day' every week so you don't miss desserts too much, and just enjoy your life as it goes on - a pound a week is a reasonable number - it feels very, very slow, but after a year, it will feel incredibly good.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete