Monday, August 07, 2006

A bunch of questions

I don't usually do this, but I liked this one so I decided to go ahead...

in the last 24 hours:

  • Had sex: no
  • Bought somethng: yes
  • Gotten sick: no
  • Sang: yes (almost all the time)
  • Been kissed: sadly, no
  • Ate something: yes
  • Felt stupid: of course
  • Talked to an ex: no
  • Missed someone: I miss my friend Chris on a daily basis...

Last person who...

  • slept or laid in bed with you: Winnie the Pooh (stuffed animal, not kinky costume)
  • saw you cry: my mom
  • made you cry: an ex
  • went to the movies with you: Rhea
  • went to the mall with you: Beverly

Have you ever...

  • said I love you and meant it: yes
  • got into a fight with your pet: when I was a kid
  • been to New York: yes (loved it!)
  • been to Mexico: no (want to)
  • been to Canada: yes (loved it!)
  • been to Europe: no, but hopefully soon!
  • been to Japan: no (want to)
  • been to Italy: no (want to)

Assorted questions:

  • do you have a crush on someone: maybe...
  • what books are you reading: Pattern Recognition, The Girls Guide to Power and Success
  • worst feeling in the world: being betrayed
  • future kids names: Elisabeth Rhea, Anne Victoria, Christopher (middle name unknown)
  • do you sleep with a stuffed animal: aforementioned Winnie the Pooh
  • what's under your bed: books, board games, and hidden secrets
  • favorite sport to watch: figure skating
  • location: Alabama
  • piercings: ears
  • do you drink: I love a good wine with dinner
  • what are you most worried about right now: my sister
  • where do you want to get married: on a beach
  • who do you really hate: people who hate (lol, but it's true)
  • do you like being around people: most of the time
  • have you ever cried: mostly at sad movies
  • are you lonely right now: yes
  • song that is stuck in your head: Sinnerman by Nina Simone
  • played strip poker: no
  • has anyone said you look like a celebrity: yes, Drew Barrymore
  • been drunk for more than 2 days straight: no way
  • have you ever done an all-nighter: when I was in school I did a few of those
  • Been on radio or TV: yes and yes
  • been in in a mosh-pit: yes (long time ago)
  • do you have any gay/lesbian friends: yes
  • can you dance: I'm really bad but I still love to dance.
  • What is your favorite smell: chocolate chip cookies in the oven
  • What is the first things you notice about the opposite sex: eyes (not the color, the light)
  • Name someone with the same birthday as you: Mickey Mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment