Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Soooo tired...

I just got home from a work meeting, (for the fundraiser) and it's almost 9:30 in the evening. Meeting days tend to be rather exhausting because they are really long days. I get to work at 8 a.m. and work until 5. I leave work to go to the meeting, which is at 5:30. It takes almost that long to get there. The meetings usually last until 8 or 8:30, and then I have an hour commute to get home. So I'm not going to write much tonight. I'm just too tired to think right now.

I did want to say that I've been thinking a lot lately about my writing, and the fact that I haven't done any in awhile. I need to get back to it. But not this week. Maybe not this month. I'll start back in May, after the fundraiser is over and things slow down a little. At least, I hope things slow down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment