Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Influenster #MKGlam Voxbox


As a member of Influenster, I occasionally receive boxes in the mail with different products to try out.  And what fun I had with this one!  A box from Mary Kay filled with some fantastic summer makeup!  I actually used several of the products in my look for a friend's beach wedding shortly after receiving the box.  There were many wonderful products included - I think my favorites are the brushes that came with the box.  They are very high quality and super nice.  :)  The blush is a beautiful shade and is perfect for my skin tone.  I'm also loving the lip and eye colors!  Also included in the box was a catalog, which I am happily looking through now to see what I want to order.

And here's the look I created from this box's products!



Thanks, Influenster and Mary Kay!  This was a great box!


No comments:

Post a Comment