Monday, January 21, 2013

Almost...

Just a few more adjustments and the new layout will be exactly the way I want it... for now!  I wish changing templates was so easy I could do it every week or month.  You know me, I love variety.  But this one is good for now and I love some of the new features it offers, especially all those nifty social icons up at the top so you can find me anywhere!

Some things I plan to do in the future.
- Monthly "Dear Baby" posts
- A monthly tutorial of some kind
- A weekly journal post

And some other things I haven't figured out yet.  I'm hoping to get to the point where my daily posts are not just my photos from Project 365.  I want them to have some real content.  Time to write an editorial calendar, I guess!  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment