Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello World!

I have a little stat page that tells me how many people visit here on any given day and what posts they are reading.  I've noticed since I've made more of an effort to post here, I've had an upswing in my page views!  Just goes to show you that content is key.  Lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to all the new viewers out there!  Please feel free to become a member through the link in the sidebar and follow my posts.  If you follow me, I'll follow you!  Also, feel free to comment or click my buttons (I've noticed a few people have clicked "cool" and "agree" lately and that's awesome!)

I'm looking forward to blogging more about my new married life after this month is over, and looking forward to constructing many posts about our special wedding touches in case anyone else ever wants to rip off our theme.  (And you are totally welcome to rip it off, I promise!  We had so much fun coming up with everything!)  I plan to get back to writing and blogging about writing and knit blogging as well, and will most likely blog about the many crafts I want to try in the coming months: mosaics, jewelry, sewing, and more) and some of the other activities I want to pursue (disc golf, regular golf, tennis, etc) and my attempt to lose some weight so we can be healthy when we start our family!

And look for more posts about the furbabies.  Just because I can.  So anyway, welcome to my blog!  I hope to see you back sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment