Saturday, July 30, 2011

Time flies

Today marks the "3 months until the wedding" date.  I am so excited and can't wait for it to get here.  And I'm terrified we won't get everything done!  But aside from that fear, things are going really well.  We are going to get our passports done on Monday so we won't have to worry about that.  So hopefully everything for the honeymoon will be in order.  I can't wait to get on that boat!  I've never been on a cruise before.

So everything for me right now is work, freelance writing, and wedding planning.  Which I think is quite enough to be concerned with, don't you?

I may at some point have to realize that I will  not be able to finish the wrap I want to knit to wear during the ceremony and reception.  I am still going to try, but I haven't been doing a lot of work on it lately because of the writing gig.  That's going really well, by the way.

So nothing really big to report other than the wedding milestone.  Maybe my life will be more exciting after the wedding, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment