Monday, February 21, 2011

Wedding Plans - Setting the date

So the first big decision has been made - our wedding date.  We have decided, because we are seriously sentimental, to have our wedding on the date that will be our two year "relationship" anniversary.  On October 30, 2009, we met up with some of my theatre friends and drove (in costume) to a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show at Pensacola Little Theatre.  I was Magenta and he was Brad.  I don't know if it was the fishnets, the sexy heels, or the red wig, but for some reason, that was the night he asked me to be his girlfriend.

So we decided it's only right to have our wedding on our anniversary - plus it's easier to remember that way!

Our official wedding date is October 30, 2011.  The wedding will be at 2 pm.  Reception to follow immediately.

I! Can't! Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment