Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ug updates

23 days until opening night! I always get very excited at this point. Costumes are being finished, props are starting to show up. Headshots were taken this evening and bios were due before Christmas. I tried on my costume for the first time tonight and it's really cute. The fabric is so nice - very comfortable and pretty. I'll be the cutest cavegirl ever! Well, probably not the cutest, but certainly one of the best dressed!

We are off book now, which is always fun. Tonight we ran Act 1 twice, which means we left the theatre pretty late, after 10. I'm tired right now but can't manage to get to sleep. I think it's because it just hit me tonight how close we really are to having an audience and I'm starting to get nervous! Off book tomorrow night for Act 2. I think I've got it covered, but it's still making me a little crazy, as usual!

At least I have the week off from work. Plenty of time to study those lines, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment