Monday, October 19, 2009

Dreams

Every once in awhile, I have a dream in which I get back together with an ex. Now, several things are important here. I do not (in any way, shape, or form) want to get back together with this ex. There are no residual feelings there and there is no reason I would want to even consider (and neither would he) a reconciliation. And it has been many, many years since I've even seen this man. But every once in awhile, I have this dream.

I had it again last night.

Whenever I have it - and remember that I did - I always wake up with a very unsettled feeling. It is as if I am guilty of doing something I shouldn't, even though I didn't do anything. I have tried to analyze this dream several times and I can't find any kind of correlation between it and what's going on in my life at the time, nor can I figure out what it might mean.

So anyway, I'm feeling really strange today because of this dream, which was more detailed than it usually is, making it even more disturbing, quite honestly! It makes little sense and it has no real importance, but there it is.

Does anyone else out there have recurring dreams that are sort of strange and unsettling.

No comments:

Post a Comment