Monday, August 31, 2009

the countdown begins...

The Odd Couple opens in 11 days! I feel pretty good about it, actually. I need to find some jewelry to go with my costumes, but other than that and making sure the lines are completly solidified, I feel really good. I love my character and am really having fun with it, so that's always a plus!

This adventure of doing two shows at once has really been great. I have learned so much about directing styles, about other actors and their styles, and about myself and my own approach to roles and lines.

I probably won't do it again because I can't imagine the odds of getting two directors who are this understanding again, but it really has been a great experience.

I'll post some pics if they take any. If they don't, I'll get my dad to take some during a show (without his flash, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment