Tuesday, December 02, 2008

my head is spinning

Today was one of those days. It went by so fast and now that I look back on it I can't believe it was all one day. I got a ton of work done, which was great. I'm working on getting Christmas cards out to donors, and I think it's only right to sign them by hand rather than just sending a computer generated one, so that's tomorrow's project!

Other than that, I did research for direct mail appeals. We're doing a holiday one and I planned out the whole strategy for 2009 so that's done. I started a newsletter and planned an annual report. My department had a meeting with someone from another department, which was very productive! That ended the day on a nice, positive note.

But my head isn't spinning from all that. It's really everything that is coming up in the next couple of weeks. We're dedicating 10 houses Friday, and then we have several dedications next week and one almost every day the following week! It's a great time to work for an organization that helps people. We'll have 30 families in their homes by Christmas! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment