Sunday, September 16, 2007

Post Secret

My usual Sunday morning ritual is as follows:

Wake up around 9 a.m. (sleeping in is awesome!)
Make breakfast
Eat while checking email
Go to Post Secret web site and read the new Sunday secrets
Shower, do all the normal personal care stuff, get dressed
Go to church at 11 a.m.

Today, my ritual was interrupted because I went to Post Secret and it wasn't there! Does anyone know what's going on? I can't imagine Frank letting go of a site that has (let's be honest here) made him quite a lot of money from book sales. Not to mention the number of visitors he gets every day and the number of lives he's affected. I know I'm not the only person who checks Post Secret every Sunday. Hopefully it's just a glitch and will be fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment