Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day 2 of the Fall Cleaning project

Yesterday I bought some plastic bins to help organize things, and got started on the cleaning project. It went well, I think. Tonight I'm working on the closet, and after that I will reorganize the books. I actually think the books will be the most difficult task, considering that I have hundreds of them, and not nearly enough room!

On another subject, I decided a couple of weeks ago that I would not wait around for another day to do things I want to do. If I want to do something, and I have the means to do it, I'm not coming up with excuses for not doing it. I'm going to live my life while I can.

So this weekend I'm driving to Montgomery to see Chris, and we're going to the Sidewalk Film Festival in Birmingham. We went to this film festival a few years ago and had a great time, so I'm sure this weekend will be just as much fun as it was before. And... today I decided that I want to go with him to Paris in December. I've never been anywhere except the US and Canada, and I've always wanted to go to Paris. In fact, it's on my list of things to do before I die. So.... if there is room on his flight and a room in the hotel he booked, I'm off to Paris! Well, if I can get the time off too. I don't see that being a problem, though. I was going to take the last week of November off to help with NaNoWriMo, and that wasn't a problem, so I'm sure the week in December will be fine. Of course, I can't take both, but that's okay. Paris is so much better than some extra time to finish NaNoWriMo. After all, I did it without a week off last year.

Still trying to decide which novel to do for this year's NaNo. I have a couple of weeks to decide, then I have to start the outline.

Well, I'd better get back to the fall cleaning project!

No comments:

Post a Comment