Saturday, February 04, 2006

so busy lately

I know it's been awhile and I feel awful about that. I've been really busy lately, but there's really nothing big to report. Working on the first Deadlines mystery slowly but surely. I may actually start a new story next week, because Deadlines is going so slowly. I'm thinking another Faithgirls book might be in order. Summer's Blossom was so easy to write that I think I'll try another one. I might even be ready to do the hurricane story. Must start outlining that soon.

Still waiting for word on the query letter. It's only been a few weeks, so I don't expect to hear anything at this point, but still.. the waiting is pretty horrible. Fortunately, there is so much going on in my life right now that I don't have a lot of time to dwell on it. Work has become very complicated lately. Lots of projects going on at the same time. Some evenings I just come home and go straight to sleep because I'm so mentally exhausted from work. But I guess that's the way it goes.

On a happier note, the dating thing is still going well. We have a lot in common and are really enjoying getting to know each other. He's a really great guy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that things are going well!!! I miss you so much and can't wait for you to get your car fixed so that you can come up and visit! ;-)

    Love,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete