Thursday, June 25, 2015

Henna Tealights

Everyone has that friend who is really hard to shop for.  I know I have at least one of those, and I'm sure you do too.  They love unique items, or they seem to have everything and not really want anything specific.  While shopping for such a friend, I came across a site that is really going to help me shop for certain individuals in my life.  And guess what - I'm going to buy some for me too, because I like them that much!  Check out these henna tealights.

The henna tealights from http://designsbynn.com/ are beautiful and unique.  Just like your friend. And just like you. 

Because I'm interested in knowing what I'm supporting, I checked out the "about us" section of the site after drooling over all the beautiful tealight designs.  I loved what I found.  The creator of these tealights started this business in 2013 to share a love for henna inspired art.  The design inspiration for these tealights comes from the artist's Asian culture, from nature, and from architecture.  It is pretty obvious by the descriptions on the site that the artist is passionate about the work.

The next time I need to buy something for a friend who appreciates artistry and beauty, I'm going to buy her a set of these lovely henna tealights.  And I'll be making my own order soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment