Sunday, February 02, 2014

Gain Flings!

So about a month ago, I signed up for a thing called Influenster.  It's this cool site where you take surveys and review products, and they will sometimes send you boxes of stuff to test and review.  Shortly after I signed up, I got a box (they call it a voxbox) from Influenster and Gain laundry detergent.  It contained Gain Flings, a really cool product for laundry.


These things are great!  They smell amazing.  They clean clothes very well, and leave them fresh and smelling great.  I love the convenience of them too.  Just throw one in with the laundry and let it work its magic.  ;)

I hope I get some additional voxbox deliveries in the future.  I really enjoyed testing this product and will likely purchase it when I'm finished using my free ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment